Blog Post #7
After reviewing the publicly accessible teacher pages from the Leon County Schools website, it is clear that educators provide a variety of information to support their students and keep the parents informed. These pages often include class schedules, curriculum overviews, and important announcements about upcoming events, activities, and tests/homework. For example, the second-grade team at Roberts Elementary School here in Tallahassee has a group of teachers who each maintain their own class page that offers resources and updates for parents and students. While these pages are informative, access to specific student information, grades, and personalized feedback is typically restricted to protect student privacy. The following link provides access to these pages: - https://www.leonschools.net/Page/53908
Shifting gears, last week we were assigned a group project in the form of a Canvas page. Overall, I really enjoyed using the Canvas group tool. I thought that this was a extremely easy to use and everything was very clearly labeled. Additionally, I liked that as a group we were able to see who was editing the document last and when they did so. I thought this was a nice way to make sure everyone was working on what they were supposed to. If Canvas were to make an improvement to this tool, I would suggest adding a feature to where you can see who had added what to the page.
Comments
Post a Comment